Monday 27 July 2015

Guess What!

Hey guess what!!! 

My friend, whom I`ve been referring to as "Jane," got baptized last Saturday! :D I`m a little sad that I didn`t get to be there for it (since it was in Québec) but I got to hear all about it from the other missionaries that night. YAY! She`s so wonderful. I have no doubt that she`ll continue to be strong in the church. :)

Other than that, there isn`t a lot of big news this week. We went on exchanges, so I got to serve in Montréal for a day, which was fun. I also got assigned to give a talk in sacrament meeting in a couple of weeks. Oh, and we taught a LOT this week! And found three new amis! It was great!

We also met up with a less-active who recently moved back into our area. I`m super excited to work with him. In our very first lesson, he basically told us that he knew the church was true, he needed to repent, and he would come back to church the next day and maybe bring his nonmember girlfriend! (He didn`t end up coming. Something came up. But still.) Which brings me to another point this week - I`m pretty sure that if everyone who told us they would come to church yesterday had actually come to church yesterday, we would have nearly doubled our numbers in sacrament meeting.... ha ha bear in mind though that this is a small branch, and lots of families are on vacation.

Well, that`s about it! I hope you all have a wonderful week! :)

Soeur Shaver

No comments:

Post a Comment