Monday 18 July 2016

The Last Transfer

Okay, first things first: TRANSFERS!!!! 

I'm staying where I am. With the same companion. :) So no need to freak out! I'll be "dying" in Montreal Ward with Sister Hoffmann! 

Let's look at some numbers for a minute: By the end of my mission, I will have spent 1 transfer in Spanish, 3 in French, and 8 in English. My longest area is this one, Montreal Ward, for 4.3 transfers. My shortest area was Kirkland, for 0.7. I've served in all 5 zones in my mission! 2 transfers in Longueuil Nord, 1 in Montreal, 3 in Ottawa, 1 in Longueuil Sud, and 5 in Mount Royal. That's also 5 transfers as a sister training leader! Trained once, "killed" thrice. It's been GREAT!!! :D (In case you had any doubts!)

Anyways, so other than getting all worked up over nothing for transfer calls, this week I went to Lasalle for an exchange with Sister Cruz Arenas. We were on bikes, and I was unprepared and I almost died. Not because biking itself was hard, but because we did 3 hours of it in the hottest part of the day. It was actually really nice though, other than the sunburns. I like biking, and it's been a long time. We also went to Kirkland to sit in on their district meeting, which was great. :) We met a lot of interesting people on the way back. 

And so it begins! The last transfer! It's going to be amazing. We have a lot of wonderful people to work with right now who are really progressing, and I love my companion and I especially love this area - Montreal Ward feels like home now. I look forward to seeing what miracles the Lord is going to work in these next 5 weeks!

Sister Shaver


 We had a goal to be more "cool" this week!!




Sister Hoffmann

No comments:

Post a Comment